The role will typically involve:
- Taking calls from customers and external organisations in an efficient a professional manner.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and planned maintenance queries.
- Process service maintenance schedule orders received from clients.
- Planning and scheduling service Engineer visits to sites in the most efficient and effective way.
- Efficient planning, continually monitoring and identifying any areas of unproductive working in the work schedule.
- Issuing work instructions to service Engineers identifying service / remedial works required.
- Providing quotations to customers for any remedial works identified by the service Engineers.
- Procure materials required for remedial works through the internal purchasing system.
- Pro-actively dealing with emergency call outs from customers and assigning Engineers to attend in a timely and efficient way.
- Communicating changes to Engineer’s, internal staff and customers.
- Reviewing and processing reports received from service Engineers.
- Reporting to the service manager.
Key Skills Required:
- Microsoft office Packages, including Office, word and excel.
- Excellent time management.
- Responding quickly and working in pro-active and effective and flexible manner.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and time constraints.
- Good I.T. skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Must be well organised.
- Self-motivated and willingness to progress and learn new skills.
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Working as an important member of a team or individually and the ability support others.
- Willingness to learn and understand the technical aspects required in the servicing of fire sprinklers.
Skills that would be advantageous for the position, but not essential.
- Basic understanding of the requirements for servicing fire sprinkler systems.
- Background or knowledge in mechanical Engineering.
Training and support:
- Training will be provided to help and support you in your new role. This will be regularly monitored with ongoing appraisals and training reviews.
Hours of work:
- The role will be based at our Leeds office and working hours will be Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm.
- Free Parking.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Opportunities for progression.
- Working for a long-established company in the fire sprinkler market.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and growing team.
Pay / Salary:
Salary will be mutually agreed depending upon experience.