Armstrong Priestley are looking to expand our thriving service department and currently have a number of opportunities available for fire sprinkler service & small works engineers.
Our service engineers are our company representatives whilst carrying out their daily roles. Therefore, the role will require pragmatic, forward thinking individuals, with excellent communication skills, who can work effectively as a team and individually, to deliver a high-quality customer service experience. Representing Armstrong Priestley to the highest standards whilst on site, is paramount.
The ideal candidates will be motivated, reliable, have an excellent work ethic and “can do” attitude, demonstrate great time keeping skills and will need to be able to work under their own initiative.
Main Duties (not limited to):
- Completing scheduled service works on a variety of fire sprinkler systems, this includes, Major Services, Minor Services, Interim Services, alongside weekly and monthly testing
- 25-year system inspections
- System diagnostics
- Remedial works
- Pipework repairs
- Checks and flow tests on fire pumps
- Create detailed reports for each visit attended
- Extensive travelling between sites/overnight stay may be required
- Join on-call rota
- Experience of fire sprinkler systems is essential (further training will be given)
- Knowledge of LPC & FM sprinkler related regulations
- Experience of working within a customer facing role, and ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve with analytical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined and organised
- Excellent time keeping skills and flexibility
- Attend all required training programmes
- To demonstrate core behaviours valued by the company – honesty, teamwork, integrity and enthusiasm
- Full UK driving licence
What We Will Provide:
- CSCS/PASMA/IPAF/DBS Checks
- Overtime (when available/necessary)
- Company van
- Samsung Tablet
- Company mobile phone
- Pension: Competitive company pension scheme
- 20 Days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Training & Development: Investment to excel and grow within the role and throughout career.
- Support & Care: We are a friendly, professional and approachable team, who believe in succeeding and progressing together.
Salary: Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (with nationwide travel)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
You can apply for this job by sending a current CV to:
Chloe Dempsey at Armstrong Priestley, email@example.com
(Please no Agencies or Canvassers)